Adding a great design to your packaging builds brand recognition and establishes an eye-catching presence in the retail environment. With highly skilled, in-house graphic designers, TEKCO can help you explore various options to ensure your product will fly off the shelf.
A designer that knows little of the printing, converting & packaging industry may cost a customer dearly if the design is not based on the printing capabilities of the manufacturer. TEKCO’s team has vast experience in both the manufacturing & designing industries which enables us to design & manufacture cost effective products according to your specific design brief.
We try to give you your perfect design in only four steps:
- Design brief
- Concept design
- Minor changes
In order to achieve this, we ask that you keep the following information and design elements ready when discussing your new product with the sales representative:
- Quantity needed
- Price range
- Logo in high quality in either PDF or Ai format
- Specific pantones (if relevant)
- Product photos
- All text that needs to be included in the design, including contact details, social media pages, website.
- Target audience
- Preferred look and feel of the design (it helps to refer to existing designs, whether on TEKCO’s website or other websites. Existing marketing material of your own can also serve as a good guideline (eg brochure, website)
- Any definite “no-no’s” which should be avoided in the design.
Interested? Please contact our office to speak to one of the sales representatives, or have them visit you.